Monday, December 12, 2011

songs for a rainy day

WEATHER SONGS
THE RAINBOW
Tune: “Jingle Bells”

The sun is shinning’
The sun is shinning,
Shinning all around.
Can you see the shadows
It makes upon the ground?
Rain is falling,
Rain is falling,
From the clouds up high.
Can you see the rainbow,
It makes up in the sky?
Jean Warren

PITTER-PATTER
Pitter-patter falls the rain,
On the roof and windowpane.
Softly, softly it comes down,
Pitter-patter all around.
Adapted Traditional

COLD WINDS
When cold winds blow
And bring us snow,
At night what I like most,
Is to crawl in bed
And hide my head,
And sleep as warm as toast.
Adapted Traditional

MY UMBRELLA
Here is my umbrella,
It will keep me dry.
When I’m walking in the rain,
I hold it up so high.
Adapted Traditional

from:http://www.preschoolexpress.com/music_station01/music_station_sept01.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment