Friday, December 9, 2011

Physical Education

We've been doing a lot of P.E. this week. We did hanging and climbing and running at the park Tues. Emily did bicycling/triking Monday and Wednesday. She is getting good at steering so that I think she will be able to navigate on the sidewalk for a trip to the pocket park soon. The girls have both been practicing their gymnastics skills on a bar we put up in the door jamb with a crib mattress underneath. They are both getting brave and strong. I'm going to try to keep up the practice on a regular basis.
Scattered throughout each day are bouts of jumping on the trampoline and riding the exercise bike. We also took a walk to the pocket park yesterday and did sprints. I was the troll under the bridge and I would chase them across the sand and they would run away from me. Good exercise for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment