Thursday, February 18, 2016

Feb 18, 2016 school day

I Posted about some games we did recently on google plus. E and I did a phonogram game and rolling dice math game to teach place value. Right now C is playing a geography quiz game on the tablet. E is making rubberband jewelry to match a new owl t-shirt I got for her.
i keep thinking that I should post daily about what school activities we do so that I can see how much we are accomplishing.

This morning C worked on Java script computer programming, E did her reading lesson I read Much Ado About Nothing from Lambs Tales From Shakespeare. Emily retold the story.
We walked a mile to a cafe. (Physical Education.)
We did some cafe schooling next: we worked on poetry memorization. E did quick lessons for spelling, phonics, math, cursive, copy-work and a sentence making game. C did cursive, copy-work, spelling, Latin, writing about books she's read. Later I read two chapters of Tree in the Trail by Holling Clancy Holling aloud to E. C is working on learning the 50 states

The girls also practiced violin and C also practiced piano.

1 comment: