Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Founder Profile

Hi, I am Jen Hudson, Christian mom and homeschool tutor.
I started this group because I noticed a need for such a group as I searched on-line for some similar community to join.

Teacher (5 years experience teaching Kinder, First grade, Spanish to pre K through 6th grade, art to children, teens and adults.) Currently teaching my 5 and almost 3 year old daughters. Before my daughters were born I did research for the Program Research and Evaluation Branch of Los Angeles Unified School District. In this capacity I visited numerous pre-K and elementary school classrooms which was a great benefit to me as I got to observe many teaching styles and strategies and see the curriculum used in public schools in action.

I earned a California Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential at Cal Poly Pomona.

I am currently enjoying teaching reading to my 5 year old doing lots of craft projects, puzzles, outdoor play etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment